Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Shutterfly Holiday Cards

I am SO excited to share with you where I am going to get my Holiday Cards this year! I found Shutterfly a couple of years ago and LOVE THEM. Their website is very user friendly, and it is very easy to upload your picture and create your projects. They also have photo storage options as well. We just got our family pictures taken a few weeks ago and I am so excited to add the pictures onto one of these beauties!
Take a look at some of the designs....
Holiday Love Sketch
Charming Gift Wrap
Bright Splendor
Many Memories Tree

Right now it looks like the majority of their cards are priced at $1.25 if you order 50 or more cards. Envelopes are included! Right now they are also doing free shipping on orders over $25. Use code SHIP25. So what are you waiting for?! Get your holiday cards checked off your list today!! Click here to go straight to all the fun holiday cards.

No comments: