Monday, January 4, 2010

Make 2010 your best year ever!

Sorry for my little hiatus this past week. My parents surprised our family with a vacation so we left Saturday after Christmas and we just got back! We rented a cabin a few hours from where we live and had a lot of fun playing in the snow, playing games, taking naps, fires in the fireplace, tubing, and off roading. It was the perfect way to end 2009.
Now that its the beginning of the year, Christmas is over, let the ORGANIZING begin. I don't know what it is, but I get an itch every year, in fact today I have already organized my sons room. Taken all the clothes that don't fit him anymore and put them into a bin, and rearranged some furniture. One room down, a TON to go :)
Another thing that come's with it being a new year, is that we all get to start fresh! I'm usually not a huge fan of resolutions because 9 times out of 10 I break them within the first week but I'm going to put them up here to remind me of what they are and keep me encouraged throughout the year of what I wanted to accomplish.
In honor of 2010 here are my top 10 New Year's Resolutions....

1.) Send a Birthday Card to all my family and friends for their special day (this one is difficult especially because I have 15 nieces and nephews)

2.) Be better at Reading my Scriptures on a regular basis

3.) Enjoy quality time with my kids instead of stressing out with everything else that needs to be done

4.) Eat out less

5.) Do little things around the house everyday to keep things clean and organized instead of letting it get really bad and then spending days getting it back to where I like it.

6.) Get in the motion of cooking ahead so that we always have a supply of meals for those busy days (this will help us to eat out less)

7.) Continue in my crafting adventures (this won't be hard because I LOVE to craft)

8.) Start up some fun activities to do with my friends ( I LOVE girls night out)

9.) Be attentive to others needs and serve them with love

10.) Take our daughter to Disneyland!

I would love to hear some of your New Year's Resolutions! Leave me a comment below and lets help each other get closer to our golas and make 2010 our best year ever!

No comments: